On behalf of everyone at I-Light and Indiana GigaPOP, we want to thank you for attending our 13th Annual Members meeting on May 7 & 8 at the University of Indianapolis. In addition, we also thank you for your participation, and the sharing of your ideas and expertise. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed both the workshops and the sessions.
A special thanks to our sponsors: Ciena, Matrix Integration, Pier Group, US Signals and Zayo.
- Who Owns the Internet?
Steven Wallace, Chief Network Architect, Networks at Indiana University and IPv6 in Campus Environments David Hunter, Principal Network Engineer, GlobalNOC
- Cloud Rules and What Matters: Real-World Lessons from a Cloud Move
David Seidl, VP for Information Technology, Miami University
- Multi-factor Authentication
Jacob Farmer, Director of Client Services, Indiana University
Mark Spencer, Manager Campus Network Engineering, Indiana University James Dickerson, Principal Network Systems Engineer
- Getting to the Cloud: How to Use Direct Cloud Connect Services from I-Light and Internet2
George Loftus, Associate Vice President of Network Services, Internet2
- NSF’s Campus Cyberinfrastructure Program
Kevin Thompson, Program Director, National Science Foundation
- What Educational and Research Networks need to know about ARIN
Jon Worley, Technical Services Lead, ARIN
- I-Light, Indiana GigaPOP, Monon 400, and DDoS update
Tom Johnson, Manager and Senior Network Architect, I-Light and Indiana GigaPO